• U.S. Passport Renewal – Renew US Passport

    You can apply for a passport renewal if your answer is yes to all of the following questions:

    • I received my passport within the past 15 years / or it expired less than five years ago; and
    • I was over the age of 16 when my current passport was issued; and
    • My passport is not damaged; and
    • My name has not changed from the name in the passport (or I can legally document it by an original Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree or Court Order)

    1- Completed and Signed Application Form DS-82

    • Fully completed Application Form DS-82. Complete and sign.
    • Please note that only the online DS-82 application forms will be acceptable.

    DS-82 can be found here.

    2 – Two Recent Professional Passport Size Photographs

    Please note, acceptable passport photos are:
    • Photographs must be 2 x 2 inches in size, taken within the past 6 months.
    • The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches.
    • The photographs must be in color
    • They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background. • Photographs should be taken without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
    • Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons.
    • Home made Digital photographs are not acceptable
    3 – Completed and Signed Authorization Letter.

    Please click here for the letter.

    4 – Most Recently Issued Passport

    Passport was expired less than five years ago and the bearer was over the age of 16 when the current passport was issued.

    5 – Documention if Your Name has Changed

    If the name you are currently using differs from the name on your previous passport you must submit a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order showing the change of name. The name change document must bear the official seal of the issuing authority. Uncertified copies or notarized documents can not be accepted. All documents will be returned to you with your passport.

    Should you have any more questions renewing your passport then you can always visit us at on our website: http://www.ambassadorpassportandvisa.com/ or call us. We have over 20 years of experience in handling
    U.S. Passport Renewals as well as processing and helping our customers with the U.S. Passport Application process and are ready to help you.

    Ambassador Passport and Visa Inc.
    Professional Passport and Visa Processing
    20 Years of Experience.

    No Comments

Leave a Reply